So how do you get started with starting an online business? Consider 9 main stages:
1. Decide on the type of activity (sale of services or goods). Depending on what you have chosen, the strategy, launch budget and tools for promoting the business will depend.
2. Analyze the niche and competitors in this niche. Why this is necessary, I described in a previous post.
3. Analyze the target audience. Why this is necessary, I described in a previous post.
4. Based on the analysis of the niche and target audience, choose a platform through which you will launch your business and promote your brand. By a platform, I mean a social network (Facebook, Instagram or Vkontakte in Russia), a landing page, a business card website, a company website, a website with a product catalog or a full-fledged online store. You can select several sites at once, but a simultaneous launch will require more budget.
5. Develop naming (brand name, logo) and branding (style, colors, printed materials, etc.) of your business so that it is easily remembered by your target audience and their needs are associated with your brand.
6. Position your business on the Internet through a website or social network.
❇️If you have chosen a website, then find performers who will work out the structure of the site with high quality, make a unique website design according to all the canons and trends of UX and UI design, develop an adaptive website (should be displayed on all devices with high quality) and launch it on the Internet.
❇️If you have chosen a social network, then you need to develop a unified style, account (page) visual, work out a content plan, a sales funnel, and create high-quality unique, selling and beautiful content (photos, videos, text for posts), since more is done in social networks emphasis on brand promotion rather than on the product or service itself, since this is no surprise to anyone and social network users want something new, interesting and useful for them. And of course, you need to show the expertise of yourself, your company on your page on the social network.
7. Based on the analysis of competitors and target audience, choose how you will attract traffic and potential customers to your business, what marketing tools to use at the start of the business and what to focus the bulk of the advertising budget of the advertising campaign on.
8. Based on the analysis of the target audience, create your own USP and offers that will be advantageous against your competitors.
9. And the most basic and important thing is to attract traffic to your business, because without it there will be no sales and therefore profit.
If you have chosen to position your business through social networks, then we launch targeted advertising, order advertising from bloggers and communities.
If you have chosen positioning through the site, then there are two options: a) organic promotion (SEO); b) contextual advertising (Google AdWords and Yandex.Direct). In the current realities, these two areas need to be launched in place. I’ll tell you why in the next posts.
Here is a sequence of actions turned out to properly launch a business on the Internet.
All these points must be met if you want a relatively quick start of business, customer acquisition, return on investment, customer growth, sales and profits. You want to scale sales and become one of the leading brands in your niche.
All an easy start in business and big profits!