Friends, today I will tell you how to quickly promote your site to the TOP of search engines.
Any website promotion begins with an analysis of the issue, competitors in it and the main list of key phrases, on the basis of which you can draw up a preliminary general situation and an approximate action plan.
If, after the analysis, it is clear that it makes sense to move organically in Google organic search results and you are promoting a non-hotel business (since the search engine offers a lot of paid places and a map with hotels, and even if you take 1st place in organic search results, then visually you you will only be in the 8th place and almost no one will scroll to your site. And the CTR of the 8th place is only 3%, the CTR of the 1st – 35%).
Let’s not talk about sad things😁
❇️So what is the action plan for website promotion:
- We made an analysis of the search results and competitors by pre-keys;
- Determined the average characteristics that your site should have in order to outperform competitors in the organic;
- We have collected an extended semantic core of keys based on the basic ones through the key planner in Google Ads, Yandex Wordstat or through the KeyCollector program (it is paid), ❗️IMPORTANT❗️ Remove all unnecessary non-thematic, non-relevant and non-conversion keys from the semantic core
- Group keywords by topic, similarity, and relevance;
- Revise the site structure, whether it is relevant to groups in the semantic core, if not, then redesign the site structure. ❗️❗️❗️It is for this reason that the site is made after collecting and working out the semantics. If relevant, then everything is OK;
- We write TOR for copywriters to write SEO-optimized text for groups of keywords relevant to pages;
- In the robots.txt file, we close all pages that should not be included in the SERPs and check the sitemap (the settings are made by programmers) so that the necessary pages are included in its list;
- Optimizing the main tags of promoted pages (title, description and h1);
- Opening the site for indexing, adding the site to Google Search Console and Google Analytics, submitting the site for indexing;
- We place SEO-optimized text on promoted pages and send the site for re-indexing in Search Console;
- Before starting external SEO-optimization (increasing the link mass of the site), at least a month must pass from the moment the site was indexed.
✅Something like this! 8 years ago, I also thought that there was a business site to kick out to the top … But it wasn’t there.
❗️ Well, you can do it twice, only a filter will be applied to the site and then the desired result is delayed depending on the severity of the injuries inflicted👨🏻⚕️
Write in the comments whether you understand everything or there are incomprehensible moments.