There are currently 11 main tools or ways to promote a business on the Internet, and if you have read my previous posts about analyzing a niche, competitors and target audience, then you can safely start studying this information.
📌So what are the main methods of promoting a business on the Internet:
- Site. Without a website, your business is not on the Internet. Potential customers should find you by entering their queries (key phrases) into the Google or Yandex search box. Sites are divided into types: business card site, landing page, blog, corporate site, catalog site, online store, portal, news site. Depending on your goals, a site is selected.
- SEO promotion. This method involves drawing up a strategy for optimizing the site for the Google and Yandex search engines. It includes internal and external site optimization, preparation of text content, preparation of terms of reference to improve the technical part of the site. The purpose of this method is to bring the site to the top of search engines for conversion requests to get maximum traffic. Time 3-9 months.
- PPC (contextual advertising). Paid advertising on Google and/or Yandex. It is configured for conversion requests and is broadcast on the first 4-5 positions of the PS according to a specific user request. Goal: improve traffic indicators, audience coverage, conversions. Launch time from 5-7 days with a detailed analysis of the target audience and its requests.
- SMM promotion. Promotion in social networks through the publication of informational and commercial posts that are interesting for potential buyers. Purpose: To familiarize potential customers with your company, products, services, increase audience coverage and increase confidence in the company.
- Targeted ads. Official advertising from the social network. It is configured for a specific target audience and its interests. Goal: improve traffic indicators, audience coverage, conversions. Launch time from 2-4 days with a detailed analysis of the target audience and its requests.
- E-mail campaigns. Promotion of the company on the Internet by forming a chain of letters for the base of “cold” and “warm” audiences. Goal: increasing sales, preparing content for solving specific problems, notifying recipients about innovations in your company – promotions, new services, services. All mailings come down to sales and increasing audience loyalty to your company.
- Content promotion. Promoting your business through blogging. You need to write cool, interesting and professional blog posts that showcase your expertise. Also write guest posts, long reads (cases, instructions) for specialized resources where your colleagues, competitors and potential clients hang out. Purpose: to establish oneself as an expert in a certain field, who can eliminate any “pains” and problems of clients. It is necessary to form a positive image.
- Video marketing. Online business promotion with informative and useful videos. Purpose: solving the problems of the target audience, demonstrating the internal life of the company, presenting goods and services. It is necessary to form a base of loyal subscribers, to draw attention to your company.
- Crowdmarketing. Writing reviews for social networks and forums. Purpose: to increase trust in the brand and form a positive image of the company, to form a positive “image” of the brand.
- Native ads. Mention of a company, service, product, personal brand in the posts of bloggers or opinion leaders. Purpose: to popularize a corporate or personal brand, increase audience coverage.
- UGC marketing. Creation of posts, articles, photos by your users, clients. Purpose: to increase the credibility of the company and attract the attention of potential customers to it, expanding the circle of interested users.
These are the main tools for promoting a business on the Internet. I tried to briefly describe them all.
Write in the comments which method you are interested in more and I will tell you more about it.