- They do not analyze the target audience and, based on their subjective opinion, decide in which direction to move, and in 70% of cases this direction is wrong or leads to large financial costs, wasted time and minimal profit, if any.
- They do not analyze the niche in which they are going to launch a business and make a profit. After analyzing a niche, you can understand your strengths, work out a strategy and a marketing plan that will help you stand out from your competitors and get a good profit at the start.
- Incorrect definition of the optimal marketing tool for launching business promotion on the Internet.
- Different people or companies are ordered to implement and configure different marketing tools to promote a business, which leads to a restructuring of the marketing strategy and not achieving the goal in a predetermined period. This is a consequence of not well-coordinated work of performers and different approaches that can kill one marketing tool, but achieve the result for which they are responsible. What emerges for the customer is the loss of financial investments and additional time to correct the situation.
- Focus on only one marketing tool, pour large budgets into it and not test other tools that can shoot well at the initial stage and bring better results.
P.S. The analysis and development of a marketing strategy should be carried out by a team or a person who is fluent in and knows how to use all marketing tools in order to calculate all possible options and budgets for starting a business on the Internet and promoting it.
I’ll be happy to answer your questions in the comments.😉